Taking Back The Colony
|NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE|
To the citizens of the United States of America,
In the light of your failure to elect anybody as President of the USA and thus to govern yourselves and, by extension, the free world, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective today.
Her Sovereign Majesty Queen Elizabeth II will resume monarchial duties over all states, commonwealths and other territories including New Jersey.
To aid in the transition to a British Crown Dependency, please comply with the following acts:
1. Look up "revocation" in the now official Oxford Dictionary ($75). Start spelling English words correctly.
2. Learn at least the first 4 lines of "God Save The Queen"
3. Start referring to "soccer" as football
4. Declare war on Quebec and France
5. Arrest Mel Gibson for treason
6. Close down the NFL. Learn to play rugby
7. Enjoy warm flat beer and steak and kidney pudding. Train waitresses to be more aggressive with customers and not to tell you their names before you eat.
8. July 4th is no longer a public holiday, this has been replaced with November 5th
9. All members of this British Crown Dependency will be required to take 6 weeks annual vacation and observe statutory tea breaks.
10. Driving on the left is now compulsory - recall all cars to effect the change immediately.
11. Report to our Consulate General in NY - M Wragg - for your new passport and job allocation.
12. Have Meg Ryan report to the Prince Andrews Bedchamber.
13. Add the Royal insignia to the top of the Washington Monument - and the Queens Christmas speeches to the Lincoln Memorial.
14. Stop referring to the World Series of Baseball and instead call it the National Series of USA, Cuba and Japan.
Tax collectors from Her Majesty's Government will be with you shortly to ensure the acquisiton of all revenues due (backdated to 1776).
Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day!
Category : Politician Contributor : n/a|
|Please login for Email options|
[ View Next Joke ] [ View Next Politician Joke ]
Content Copyright © 2002, 2006 JokeBarn.net
Part of the BlueSparks Network.
Read our Legal Disclaimer |
Read our Privacy Statement